• use the wick trimmer to trim your wick(s) after each use. keeping your wick trimmed increases the longevity of your candle and ensures a proper + safe burn
• use the candle snuffer or wick dipper to extinguish the flame when you're done burning the candle. using this instead of simply blowing out the flame reduces smoke and soot. plus, you'll look like a candle pro while doing it!
• clean the wick trimmer as needed
• recommended to clean the snuffer and wick dipper after each use before the wax hardens.
These tools effectively trim wicks and eliminate smoke when extinguishing flames. includes one:
• Wick Trimmer
• Candle Snuffer
• Wick Dipper
• Tray (roughly 9" x 3.75")